Our mission and
Enriching the lives of Salvadorian children by offering a safe and nurturing place where they can receive a quality education, balanced meals and the necessary care and support every child needs.
Providing Salvadorian families an optimal place to leave their children while they work to provide basic needs and better opportunities for their families.
Casa Maternal focuses on 4
- Early childhood education, development of values and social skills.
- Nutrition and health.
- Safe and nurturing environment.
- Family and community.
- School Director.
- Teacher with Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Certified personnel in Early Childhood Education and Montessori Program.
- Teacher Assistants.
- Security Guard.
- Board of Directors.
- Formal Accounting and Financial Statements every year.
- Student Fees ($1.50 a day for traditional classroom and $2.00 a day for Montessori Program).
- Donations (Personal, Business and NGOs).
- Fundraising Activities.