Early Childhood Education and Social and Moral Development
Provide infants an early childhood education that focuses on the whole child while helping them develop their intellectual, social and emotional skills.
- 4 classrooms with students distributed by the following age rage: 2-3, 4, 5 and 6 year olds.
- Trained teachers.
- Quality teaching materials.
- Following Salvadorian Standards of Learning.
- Since 2011.
- 5 Montessori trained teachers certified by Hilda Rothschild Foundation.
- Capacity: 50 Students ages 2-6.
* As of 2014, we have 112 students enrolled in our program.